Did ya'll know? Griffin started preschool. Like, uh, a month ago. Anyway, it's totally precious and his teacher is amazing and sweet and wow 4 whole hours a week without him. Turns out I am completely lost without him. I spend most of the time that he is away waiting anxiously to pick him up. Sometimes I show up half an hour (45 mins?) early. I have got to get a life.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
School
Did ya'll know? Griffin started preschool. Like, uh, a month ago. Anyway, it's totally precious and his teacher is amazing and sweet and wow 4 whole hours a week without him. Turns out I am completely lost without him. I spend most of the time that he is away waiting anxiously to pick him up. Sometimes I show up half an hour (45 mins?) early. I have got to get a life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment