Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Birthdays, Bowling, and Banana Nut Cheerios*
Bowling! For my birthday!! It was super fun and I'm not the least bit ashamed that I bowled a 52. On top of getting to play my favorite sport, Darren made me breakfast in bed, I got to see GEORGE! who is CRAWLING!, I got a handful of birthday cards and one awesome package in the mail, not to mention like a dozen text messages, some lovely friends and family members donated to a charity I care a lot about, and I was able to buy 8 excellent used books from Amazon thanks to my dad and my other mom.
*I'm not a big fan of cold cereal, having eaten it three times a day for the better part of ages 18 to 23, but banana nut cheerios are the effing bomb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at Gus go! We were totally bummed we couldn't go bowling that night. Wes and his partially severed finger ruined it for us!! We'll plan it again soon.
Post a Comment