Saturday, March 21, 2009

Herding Cats or: Soccer for Toddlers


Griffin (my widdle iddy biddy boy - where did he go?) started soccer today. It was probably the most fun we've ever had. Watching a dozen not-yet-three-year-olds attempt to organize and skip sideways and jump hurdles was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am soooo looking forward to the next five Saturday mornings! LEOPARDS FOR LIFE!

Gooooooal!
Griffin told me "need a break", so we sat on the ball for a minute.
Kicking over the cones was probably our favorite station. For being so mild-mannered he was shockingly aggressive when it came to kicking these over.
His "fren" Gavin. Gavin was awesome and I hope he and his mom (the volunteer in orange) want to be our friends.
In the tunnel of love. I'm the only one who called it that.
Balancing isn't so easy with four layers of clothing.
We definitely need to work on jumping.
fin B. Soccer lover extraordinaire.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a great time..

Unknown said...

Truly the best time I have had in a long time. I laughed until my sides hurt. I am on the hunt for stickers - "soccer mom" "soccer gram". Still can't decide who had the most fun, the boy or the mom and dad? tee hee

Sarah said...

Yay! New post - with YOUR life in them. Keep em commin :D

Are you coming to my place on tuesday the 31st? (invite in your fb inbox)

hopefully I'll see you soon!
S

april said...

how fun! We really want to go watch one of these games. Let us know when/where etc. btw your hair is so cute!