Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stampede


Uncle Buck picked us up for a Stampede basketball game on Sunday. The crowd was pretty sparse, and basketball bores me to tears, but Griffin had a great time! My favorite part was the crusty week-old piece of cheese bread I paid 4 dollars for. After the game we had a mini photo shoot in front of the big Christmas tree at The Grove. Turns out you can't take good pictures when it's pitch black outside. Thanks for trying Wes! And thanks for giving us vertigo in the parking garage!

What kinda pass was that huh? I mean fuggedaboutit.
I don't even know what to say here.
Goose was super excited to have his very own lemonade.
I think this was right before he started to run up and down the aisle. You can see that touch of naughty written on his face.

2 comments:

april said...

fuggedaboutit... that is perfect.

Unknown said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! love the ear thing, he's training to be an elf when he gets just a little bigger