Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lookin' Good on the Cheap

Griffin and I are big, huge, honkin' fans of thrift store fashion. The vast majority of Griffin's clothing and shoes came from either Saver's or children's consignment stores in town. BUT... sometimes a kid needs an awesome t-shirt. That is where the Threadless Kids Annual Holiday Sale saves the day. 5 DOLLAR T-SHIRTS PEOPLE. They are unique and cheap and buying them supports starving artists.

FYI - we got "Caged", "The Embroidaries", "What If They Fought?", and "How Hamburgers Are Made". Feel free to copy our sweet style.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this idea! I have saved the website to my favorites and will try to give them some business. Personally, I liked the "Everbody poops" shirt. I think Gus could pull it off :)

Tara said...

I loved the hoodie that said, "So far, this is the oldest I've been." Ha ha ha
Thanks for the idea