Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Job America

You chose a black man with a funny name, in spite of rumors that he was an secret socialist, a muslim terrorist, even the anti-christ. You made the right choice. I am so, so proud of you.

"So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism; of service and responsibility where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves, but each other. Let us remember that if this financial crisis taught us anything, it's that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers in this country, we rise or fall as one nation; as one people."
- Barack Obama, President-Elect

5 comments:

jaimezee said...

WOOT!!!!

Unknown said...

Amen!

Eric Pratt said...

Congrats on getting who you wanted! Now I really do hope every american will stand behind him he is our commander and chief, I am, Divided we fall United we prosper

Tito and The Gang said...

Yaaaay! Look at all this love.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Maybe the rest of the world will stop laughing at us now. Probably not, but it was a thought.