Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shout Out

I just want to give a big HELL YEAH to my brother and my dad who both recently joined the gym and are taking steps to live a healthier, happier, longer life. I love you two and I am so happy that you are doing something so good for yourselves!

On a somewhat related note, I've been thinking about doing another, more health-related, blog. It would be mostly for myself, I really need to be held accountable for my nutrition and my workouts and writing them down helps immensely, but I would occasionally post health info, recipes, and possibly reviews of food or classes at the gym. Anyway, it would definitely be private and probably incredibly boring and embarrassing, but if you want to read it email me and I will send you an invite. Eventually.

1 comment:

jaimezee said...

i love your "health blog" idea. i might steal it from you.