Proof that I am smart. (the glasses, not the age inappropriate haircut) I know fauxhawks are "out" and everything, but you have to admire the height on that.
Wow! i absolutely LOVE your haircut! You look gorgeous! You have no idea how jealous I am of ladies who can wear short hair. Mine is long and every time I have tried to cut it short, it ends up looking like a red afro because of all the curliness. So i'm stuck with a ponytail most days. Booo... Tara. justdesserts. www.mama4life.wordpress.com
3 comments:
That is one awesome haircut!
I used to have my hair kind of like that last year. I'm growing it out now; the black dye and the haircut and I'm hoping to go back to blonde.
-M (http://cupcakerehab.com)
Wow! i absolutely LOVE your haircut! You look gorgeous! You have no idea how jealous I am of ladies who can wear short hair. Mine is long and every time I have tried to cut it short, it ends up looking like a red afro because of all the curliness. So i'm stuck with a ponytail most days. Booo...
Tara.
justdesserts.
www.mama4life.wordpress.com
I love the new do... You are such a MILF.... You can rock the short hair for sure. If I tied I'd look like a he-she fo sho.
Post a Comment