HUBBY TAG
What is his name? Darren Beck
NICKNAMES? Dodongo, Dodo, Dodongy, Donger
How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? 3 days? ish?
How old is he? 30
Who eats more sweets? Obviously me.
Who said I love you first? He did. We were watching The Simpsons. It was totally perfect.
Who is taller? Him. But barely.
Who can sing better? We are both HORRIBLE singers. (Lindsay - remember the ride downtown? OUCH)
Who is smarter? Let's just say Darren has beat me in both Scrabble and The Farming Game more than once.
Who does the laundry? We each do our own laundry, and take turns doing G's.
Who pays the bills? Dodo
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch
Who mows the lawn? Him. I'm truly afraid of the lawn mower.
Who cooks dinner? He cooked exclusively for the first two years. Now that I'm a vegetarian pain-in-the-ass I cook more. It's just easier that way.
Who drives? He usually makes me drive.
Who is more stubborn? My initial response was me - but I really think it's him. He doesn't hold grudges or anything like that, but if we're playing the "no talky talky you pissed me off" game he can hold out for days longer than me. It's so annoying.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him.
Who asked who out first? I can't really remember. It seems like maybe April asked me out for him? I could be wrong.
Who proposed? Uh, I think we just talked about it and decided it would be a good idea.
Who has more siblings? I have three and he has three.
Who wears the pants? Is this question from the fifties?
1 comment:
Ooohh! I love this survey! It's totally going to be my next post!!
Post a Comment