Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Fond Farewell

Last night was Lulu's final night in the big city. We went for a slice of pizza downtown, and then to the wedding reception I made cupcakes for. It was a fun night, and Lindsay ended up driving us home! She was pretty nervous navigating downtown and the freeway, but we made it home safely and now she has something to brag about.

She left this morning, and I don't really know what I'm going to do without her. She was the best house guest we've ever had and I really think she is my best friend. I totally worship her and everything that she is. I hope she comes back soon. *sob*


This is Bob. The bride. Do you love her wedding dress or what?? She is a pirate and will punch you in the face.
Gus was tearing it up on the dance floor. Alone.
If you have ever wondered how D feels about affection, here ya go.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Darren, you crack me up!

I told Bob that I saw her picture on here! She looks so good. I love it.

T-bag, have I told you that I love your hair? No? Well I do... I tried it out on me. Go check my blog. Not so hot on me though. :(
Ha ha