The Becks of Lewisburg Drive

CUL-DE-SAC ROYALTY

Thursday, June 5, 2008

When you are old, please don't do this...

Good bloody HELL. This old man keeps calling me claiming that I am sending faxes to his home phone number. I politely told him three dozen times that I do not in fact own a fax machine and therefore could not possibly be sending him a fax. I finally just stopped answering his calls - which put him over the edge. He just left me a 2 minute voicemail about how he was going to "come down there and KILL ALL YOU BASTARDS". I called him right back and he denied calling me. "But sir, you left your name and phone number on the message. I know it was you." He finally admits that the number he needed to call was a 1-866 number and he forgot the 1.

TWENTY TIMES THOUGH?? Even after I TOLD him it was the wrong number? Oy.
Posted by Tito and The Gang at 1:11 PM

2 comments:

april said...

listen old man....

i can't believe this is still going on - i swear the fax thing was going on when you worked at pps.

June 7, 2008 at 11:22 AM
Tito and The Gang said...

I KNOW APRIL! You'd think I would get wise and just change my damn number.

June 7, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who We Be

My photo
Tito and The Gang
Three peeps, two Bostons, one severe coffee addiction.
View my complete profile

Crap We Don't Need (But Would Like. Preferably Used.)

My Amazon.com Wish List

The Only Cool Things On The Interweb

  • Afton
  • All-Mighty Clothing
  • Alternet
  • Bake & Destroy!
  • Baking Bites
  • Bexblog
  • Cake Wrecks
  • Cupcake Rehab
  • Dooce
  • Erin The Bestie and Her Edamamebebe
  • Feministing
  • Girls Gone Child
  • How To Eat A Cupcake
  • Huffington Post
  • Jezebel
  • JKellog
  • Just Desserts
  • Married To The Sea
  • Niedererville
  • Pandagon
  • PostSecret
  • The Ozburns
  • Zee Momma

Blog Archive

  • June (1)
  • May (2)
  • April (4)
  • March (1)
  • February (5)
  • January (2)
  • December (2)
  • November (6)
  • October (1)
  • September (2)
  • July (1)
  • April (2)
  • March (4)
  • January (8)
  • December (20)
  • November (18)
  • October (11)
  • September (8)
  • August (15)
  • July (16)
  • June (23)
  • May (20)