Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bless You Blue Shampoo

This pic does it no justice. It is full-on yellow and white. SEXY!!
Who on earth would do such a stupid thing?! And with her pasty complexion? She is clearly blind.


Yes, I'm impulsive. Yes, I'm sometimes cheap. Yes, I get extremely bored looking at the same stupid face everyday. And yes, I have a tendency to grossly overestimate my hair styling abilities. All of this, along with the fact that I can never get in to see my hairstylist because she is so awesome and busy, leads us to the disastrous at home bleach job you see before you. It was a flaming canary yellow hot tranny mess. I begged Darren to shave my head. He wouldn't. So by the power of ten (dozen) washings with blue shampoo, I pronounce it almost bearable. Please go ahead and laugh. Something good should come out of this shit situation.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I wanna see in person. Come over tomorrow!

I love your hair short! I hope you do too, because it is so cute.

Tito and The Gang said...

Short is fine - yellow is not!

jaimezee said...

whatever......you are HOT!!!